SCHOOL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
1. Feng Li+, Shuai Li+, Xiaocui Guo, Yuhang Dong, Chi Yao, Yangping Liu, Yuguang Song, Xiaoli Tan, Lizeng Gao, Dayong Yang*. Chiral carbon dots mimicking topoisomerase I to enantioselectively mediate topological rearrangement of supercoiled DNA. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2020.
2. Feng Li, Tianyu Li, Chenxing Sun, Jiahao Xia, Yang Jiao, and Huaping Xu*. “Selenium-Doped Carbon Quantum Dots (Se-CQDs) for Free Radical Scavenging.”Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.2017, 129, 10042-10046.
3. Feng Li+, Yiye Li+, Xiao Yang, Xuexiang Han, Yang Jiao, Taotao Wei, Dayong Yang, Huaping Xu*, Guangjun Nie*. Highly Fluorescent Chiral N-S-Doped Carbon Dots from Cysteine Affect Cellular Energy Metabolism. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.2018.9, 2377-2382.
4. Xiaocui Guo+, Feng Li+, Lihui Bai, Wenting Yu, Xue Zhang, Yi Zhu, Dayong Yang*. Gene Circuit Compartment on Nano-interface Facilitates Cascade Gene Expression. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2019.
5 Feng Li+, Jianpu Tang+, Jinhui Geng, Dan Luo, Dayong Yang*. Polymeric DNA Hydrogel: Design, Synthesis and Applications. Progress in Polymer Science, 2019.
6. Feng Li+, Xue Zhang+, Shuxian Hu+, Zhaoyue Lv, Jigang Lv, Wenting Yu, Xihan Xu, Dayong Yang*. Bioinspired Mechanically Responsive Hydrogel upon Redox Mediated by Dynamic Coordination between Telluroether and Platinum Ions. Chemistry of Materials, 2020.
7. Feng Li+, Wenting Yu+, Xue Zhang, Xiaocui Guo, Xihan Xu, Xiaolei Sun, Dayong Yang*. Preparation of Biomimetic Gene Hydrogel via Polymerase Chain Reaction for Cell-Free Protein Expression. Science China Chemistry, 2019.
8. Feng Li, Xiao Zhao, Hai Wang, Ruifang Zhao, Tianjiao Ji, He Ren, Gregory J. Anderson, Guangjun Nie*, and Jihui Hao*. “Multiple Layer-by-layer Lipid-polymer Hybrid Nanoparticles for Improved FOLFIRINOX Chemotherapy in Pancreatic Tumor Models.”Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015,25, 788-798.
9. Feng Li, Jing Wang, Shuqing Sun*, Hai Wang, Zhiyong Tang, and Guangjun Nie*. “Facile Synthesis of pH-sensitive Germanium Nanocrystals with High Quantum Yield for Intracellular Acidic Compartment Imaging.” Small, 2015, 16, 1954-1961.
10. Feng Li+, Yuhang Dong+, Zhikun Zhang+, Man Lv+, Zhi Wang, Xinhua Ruan, Dayong Yang*. A recyclable biointerface based on cross-linked branched DNA nanostructures for ultrasensitive nucleic acid detection. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2018, 117, 562-566.
11. Xiao Zhao+, Feng Li+, Yiye Li, Hai Wang, He Ren, Jing Chen, Guangjun Nie*, and Jihui Hao*. “Co-delivery of HIF1α siRNA and Gemcitabine via Biocompatible Lipid-polymer Hybrid Nanoparticles for Effective Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer.” Biomaterials, 2015, 46, 13-25.
12. Feng Li, Wei Cao, Lu Wang, and Huaping Xu*. “Near-Infrared Light Stimuli-responsive Synergistic Therapy Nanoplatforms Based on the Coordination of Tellurium-containing Block Polymer and Cisplatin for Cancer Treatment.” Biomaterials, 2017, 133, 208-218.
13. Feng Li, Jing Wang, Yuming Lai, Chong Wu, and Shuqing Sun*. “Ultrasensitive and Selective Detection of Copper (II) and Mercury (II) Ions by Dye-Coded Silver Nanoparticle-Based SERS Probes.”Biosens. Bioelectron. 2013, 39, 82-87.
14. Qianmin Ma+, Feng Li+, Jianpu Tang, Ke Meng, Xihan Xu, Dayong Yang*. Luminescent ultralong microfiber prepared via supramolecular self-assembly of lanthanide and thymidine in water. Chemistry-A European Journal, 2018, 24, 18890-18896. DOI: 10.1002/chem.201804785.
15. Feng Li*, Dayong Yang, Huaping Xu*. Nonmetal heteroatom doped carbon dots: synthesis and property. Chemistry-A European Journal, 2018, 24, 1-13. DOI:10.1002/chem.201802793.
16 .Feng Li, Tianyu Li, Xuexiang Han, Hao Zhuang, Guangjun Nie, and Huaping Xu*. “Nanomedicine Assembled by Coordinated Selenium-Platinum Complexes Can Selectively Induce Cytotoxicity in Cancer Cells by Targeting the Glutathione Antioxidant Defense System.” ACS Biomater-SCI. Eng. 2019.
17. Chenxing Sun, Shaobi Ji, Feng Li*, and Huaping Xu*. “Diselenide-Containing Hyperbranched Polymer with Light-Induced Cytotoxicity.” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 12924-12929.
18. Jiaojiao Zhang+, Feng Li+, Dayong Yang*. DNA: From carrier of genetic information to polymeric materials. Transactions of Tianjin University, 2019.
19. Xiaocui Guo, Lihui Bai, Feng Li, Wilhelm Huck, Dayong Yang*. Branched DNA architectures via PCR‐based assembly as gene compartment for cell‐free gene expression reactions. ChemBioChem, 2019. DOI: 10.1002/cbic.201900094.
20. Huaixin Zhao+, Chunxia Liu+, Zi Gu, Luxi Dong, Feng Li, Chi Yao, Dayong Yang*. Persistent luminescent nanoparticles containing hydrogel for targeted, sustained and autofluorescence-free tumor metastasis imaging. Nano Letters, 2019.
21. Lu Yang+, Chi Yao+, Feng Li, Yuhang Dong, Zhikun Zhang, and Dayong Yang*. Synthesis of branched DNA scaffolded super-nanoclusters with enhanced antibacterial performance. Small, 2018, 14, 1800185.
22. Jiahao Xia, Feng Li, Shaobo Ji, and Huaping Xu*. “Selenium-functionalized Graphene Oxide that Can Modulate the Balance of Reactive Oxygen Species.” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 21413-21421.
23. Yuming Lai, Feng Li, and Shuqing Sun*. “Controlled Surface Enhanced Resonance Raman Scattering (SERRS) in Biological Environment.” Integr. Ferroelectr. 2013, 146, 88-98.
24. Tianyu Li, Feng Li, Wentian Xiang, Yu Yi, Yuyan Chen, Liang Cheng, Zhuang Liu,and Huaping Xu*. “Selenium-containing Amphiphiles Reduced and Stabilized Gold Nanoparticles: Kill Cancer Cells via Reactive Oxygen Species.” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8, 22106-22112.
25. Wei Cao, Feng Li, Ruofan Chen, and HuapingXu*. “Tellurium-Containing Nanoparticles for Controlled Delivery of Cisplatin Based on Coordination Interaction.” RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 94033-94037.
26. Fuqiang Fan, Lu Wang, Feng Li, Yu Fu, and Huaping Xu*. “Stimuli-Responsive Layer-by-Layer Tellurium-Containing Polymer Films for Combination of Chemotherapy and Photodynamic Therapy.” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8, 17004-17010.
27. Weiqiang Zhou, Lu Wang, Feng Li, Weina Zhang, Wei Huang, Fengwei Huo*, and HuapingXu*.“Selenium-containing Polymer@metal-organic Frameworks Nanocomposites as Efficientmulti-responsive Drug Delivery System.”Adv. Funct. Mater. 2017, 27, 1605465.
28. Lu Yang, Chi Yao, Feng Li, Yuhang Dong, Zhikun Zhang, and Dayong Yang*. Synthesis of Branched DNA Scaffolded Super-nanoclusters with Enhanced Antibacterial Performance. Small, 2018, 16,1800185.
29. Tianyu Li, Wentian Xiang, Feng Li, and Huaping Xu.Self-assembly regulated anticancer activity of platinum coordinated selenomethionine. Biomaterials, 2017, 157, 17-25.
30. Hai Wang, Ruifang Zhao, Yiye Li, Huiyu Liu, Feng Li, Yuliang Zhao, and Guangjun Nie*. “Aspect Ratios of Gold Nanoshell Capsules Mediated Melanoma Ablation by Synergistic Photothermal Therapy and Chemotherapy.” Nanomedicine, 2015, 12, 439-448.
31. Suping Li, Yinlong Zhang, Jing Wang, Ying Zhao, Tianjiao Ji, Xiao Zhao, Yanping Ding, Xiaozheng Zhao, Ruifang Zhao, Feng Li, Xiao Yang, Shaoli Liu, Zhaofei Liu, Jianhao Lai, Andrew K. Whittaker, Gregory J. Anderson, Jingyan Wei, and Guangjun Nie*. Nanoparticle-mediated Local Depletion of Tumour-associated Platelets Disrupts Vascular Barriers and Augments Drug Accumulation in Tumours. Nature Biomed. Eng. 2017, 8, 667-679.