SCHOOL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Recent Publications at Tianjin University:18. Improved Interfacial Floatability of Superhydrophobic/Superhydrophilic Janus Sheet Inspired by Lotus Leaf
Yuyan Zhao, Cunming Yu, Hao Lan, Moyuan Cao*, Lei Jiang*.
Advanced Functional Materials,2017, DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201701466.
17. Unidirectional wetting properties on multi-bioinspired magnetocontrollable slippery microcilia
Moyuan Cao, Xu Jin, Yun Peng, Cunming Yu, Kan Li, Kesong Liu*, Lei Jiang.
Advanced Materials, 2017, DOI: 10.1002/adma.201606869.
16. Super-Wettabilities Integration: Concepts, Design and Applications (Invited Review Article)
Moyuan Cao, Lei Jiang*.
Surface Innovations,2016, DOI: 10.1680/jsuin.16.00004.
15. Superhydrophobic helix: controllable and directional bubble transport in an aqueous environment
Cunming Yu, Xuanbo Zhu,Moyuan Cao*, Cunlong Yu, Kan Li, Lei Jiang*.
Journal of Materials Chemistry A,2016, 4, 16865-16870.
14. Aerophilic electrode with cone shape for continuous generation and efficient collection of H2 bubbles
Cunming Yu, Moyuan Cao, Zhichao Dong, Kan Li, Cunlong Yu, Jingming Wang*, Lei Jiang*.
Advanced Functional Materials, 2016, 26 (37), 6830-6835.
Before working at Tianjin University:
13. Water-repellent properties of superhydrophobic and lubricant-infused “slippery” surfaces: a brief study on the functions and applications
Moyuan Cao, Dawei Guo, Cunming Yu, Kan Li, Mingjie Liu*, Lei Jiang*.
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2016, 8(6), 3615-3623.
12. Hydrophobic/hydrophilic cooperative Janus system for enhancement of fog collection
Moyuan Cao, Jiasheng Xiao, Cunming Yu, Kan Li*, Lei Jiang*.
Small,2015, 11 (34), 4379-4384.
11. Superhydrophobic “pump”: continuous and spontaneous antigravity water delivery
Moyuan Cao, Kan Li, Zhichao Dong, Cunming Yu, Shuai Yang, Cheng Song, Kesong Liu*, Lei Jiang.
Advanced Functional Materials,2015, 25, 4114-4119.
10. Superhydrophobic “aspirator”: Toward dispersion and manipulation of micro/nanoliter droplets
Dawei Guo, Jiasheng Xiao, Jingwei Chen, Yiming Liu, Cunming Yu,Moyuan Cao*, Lei Jiang*.
Small,2015, 11 (35), 4491-4496.
9. Under-water unidirectional air penetration via a Janus mesh
Jingwei Chen, Yiming Liu, Dawei Guo, Moyuan Cao*, Lei Jiang*.
Chemical Communications,2015, 51, 11872-11875.
8. Floatable, self-cleaning, and carbon black based superhydrophobic gauze for the solar evaporation enhancement at air/water interface
Yiming Liu, Jingwei Chen, Dawei Guo, Moyuan Cao*, Lei Jiang*.
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2015, 7 (24), 13645–13652.
7. Bio-inspired humidity responsive switch for directional water droplet delivery
Xiaoyan Ma†, Moyuan Cao†(Co-First Author), Chao Teng, Hao Li, Jiasheng Xiao, Kesong Liu*, Lei Jiang.
Journal of Materials Chemistry A,2015, 3, 15540-15545.
6. Facile and large-scale fabrication of a cactus-inspired continuous fog collector
Moyuan Cao, Jie Ju, Kan Li, Shixue Dou, Kesong Liu*, Lei Jiang.
Advanced Functional Materials,2014, 21, 3235-3240.
5. Preparation of a novel organo-soluble chitosan grafted polycaprolactone copolymer for drug delivery
Ping Zhang,Moyuan Cao*.
International Journal of Biological Macromolecules,2014, 65, 21-27.
4. Soft-binding ligand-capped fluorescent CdSe/ZnS quantum dots for the facile labeling of polysaccharide-based self-assemblies
Moyuan Cao, Lin Yu, Ping Zhang, Han Xiong, Yucun Jin, Yi Lu, Li-Qun Wang*.
Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces,2013, 109, 154-160.
3. A convenient scheme for synthesizing reduction-sensitive chitosan-based amphiphilic copolymers for drug delivery
Moyuan Cao, Haixia Jin, Weijuan Ye, Peng Liu, Li-Qun Wang, Hongliang Jiang*.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science,2012, 123, 3137-3144.
2. Bio-inspired titanium dioxide materials with special wettability and their applications (Invited Review Article)
Kesong Liu,Moyuan Cao, Akira Fujishima, Lei Jiang*.
Chemical Reviews,2014, 114, 10044-10094.
1. Spontaneous and directional transportation of gas bubbles on superhydrophobic cones
Cunming Yu,Moyuan Cao, Zhichao Dong, Jingming Wang*, Kan Li*, Lei Jiang*.
Advanced Functional Materials,2016, 26 (19), 3236-3243